Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear on Friday morning! And the biggest rule of all...the most important rule...the one you must follow to a "T": HAVE FUN!!
Questions for Friday, January 28th: (Special thanks to @bellismom, Jill, Nini, Colleen, and [inspiration from] Sandy for their question suggestions! I'd love to link you in a future 5QF, so if you have a question suggestion, head on over to my community to offer it up, or shout it out on Twitter [@5crookedhalos]!!)
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
I would donate to St. Judes.
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
I HATE HATE snow so snow days are a pain in my butt. I don't go anywhere and it makes me nervous because I know if I have to go somewhere I will have to drive in the snow and I HATE to do that too!
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I could sing better
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I like to know about all 3 but I would say that I like to watch the news the most. I don't do it that often.
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
My favorite drink was Pepsi but I haven't drank it for 3 years now a days my favorite and only thing I drink is good ole water. :)