Questions for Friday, December 31st: (Special thanks to Sharayha, Sandy, Pam,@Simply_BC, @gasfamily for their question suggestions! If you would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, just shout out your question suggestions to me in my communityor via twitter (@5crookedhalos)!
1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?
2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?
4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?
5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
1. I take my Christmas Tree down on Christmas day. Along with all the Christmas decorations. I get tired of having them up and by Christmas Day I am ready to get back to normal (whatever that is).
2. Don't really have any exciting plans just dinner with Tracy and Bo. Try to stay up til midnight but I don't really think that will happen.
3. I definately want to get more organized!! I am not an organized person. I get organized for a few days then its right back to unorganized. But the funny thing is I know right where everything is in my mess :)
4. We would go to my aunts house and play games all night and eat all day long and night. It was a lot of fun.
5.My best New Year's Eve was in 2005. I spent it with Tracy before we were married. We played Texas Hold 'Em with our friends. It was the best one because I was with Tracy.
Cream Cheese Banana Nut Muffins
3 days ago