Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy 5 years

Happy Anniversary to Tracy and I!! It is our 5 year anniversary today.

I have been thinking about when we got engaged and the events of our wedding this week.

Well we were only engaged 6 days before we got married. We knew we wanted to get married and so we thought why wait!

Tracy asked me to marry him on Sunday. I of course said YES YES YES!! We went into my apartment and called our parents and family.

On Monday we decided that we were going to get married on Saturday in Las Vegas, Nevada.
My mom and sisters came and stayed with me and we picked out my ring and dress and bouquet all in 2 days. Now those of you who do not know me this is quite rare. I can't decide on anything very quickly. But I did. My dad came out too. He loves to go wedding dress shopping and we had a fun time picking one out.
I found us a place to stay and get married in Vegas on Wednesday.

We left for Vegas on Friday morning early. Stayed the night and then Saturday afternoon we got married. And the next day we headed home.

All of my family was able to make the 6 hour drive to Vegas, Tracy's parents and 2 brothers and their families came and our friends who we met at their house went. That was just enough people to attend and on such short notice.

It was such a fun time and I am glad we went to Vegas and got married. I would recommend it to anyone.


Past

Present
 We went to dinner last night for our anniversary because Tracy had the day off. This is self taken picture of us in my kitchen. I figured out how to use the timer on my camera. It was fun to get dressed in nice cloths and go to dinner with out the kids.



                                                           BoostMyBlogFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment