Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year's Eve

This is my New Year's post. I know it is almost 2 weeks late but here it is.

We had a very quiet and nice New Year’s Eve. Tracy, Bo and I went to dinner and then came home and watched our home videos of when Bo was a newborn tiny baby. I really enjoyed this and I cried when I heard him laugh and coo. I can’t believe how big he is now and how quick it seems he grew up. We didn’t stay up to see the New Year in; Tracy had to get up to go to work at 4:30 AM. So we called it a night at 9:30. I know that makes us seem old, but staying up until midnight just isn’t as appealing as it was when I was younger.

Bo in his outfilt Grandma and Papa gave him for Christmas. Handsome boy!


My 2 handsome guys!

All of us
Some of my New Year’s goals (I have always hated the word resolutions) are
Potty Train Bo 
Get and stay organized with my book keeping. I have been so busy since the 1st doing QuickBooks getting ready for taxes, if I would have been more organized all year I wouldn’t feel so stressed now!
Get Bo off the bottle except for at night time
 Grow my work at home business
 Be positive and see the good in all situations
Be a better wife and mom

No comments:

Post a Comment