Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Day

I am so excited for this day! It is going to be a good one.
I have been doing a lot of bookkeeping work these last few weeks getting ready for taxes that I really need to do something fun. Last week I read on my friends blog that she had some Valentine's Day projects to do. I looked at them and thought huh I should do some. I haven't really been big on decorating for Valentine's Day. I bought some plastic cling hearts and put them on my sliding glass door and they look so cute. They really make it cheery during this cold, cold winter.
I looked on It's A Sign website for some cute Valentine's Day projects and I found some. I ordered them and they came yesterday.

I can't wait to paint them and put them up. It will really look cute in my living room and give some color to the winter!

Another reason I am excited for today is because tomorrow is Region Drill Team. I am going to go get some good luck balloons and take them to school for Brooke. We got her a card and I am so excited to give it to her. We are so proud of Brooke for doing so well on drill team and in school. This is going to be a fun action packed weekend for us! The drill team is 7 time State Champs. We really enjoy watching them dance they are good!!


2 comments:

  1. I never bother with Valentines day though sometimes I wish my husband would just surprise me. However, we're not romantic, either of us, so it's not really something we think about.

    Have a wonderful weekend.
    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the finished project!
    Visiting from the blog hop. I'm so glad I found your blog.
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Nancy
    http://discoverdirectselling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete