Thursday, June 16, 2011

Menu to the end of June

Hi all here is my menu for the rest of the month. It's a day late but that's OK.
A few days ago I made BREAD for the FIRST time in my LIFE! And it turned out DELICIOUS! I was so nervous and I had to call my mom a few million times. I made her recipe for herb bread and it made the house smell so yummy while it was baking. Here is the recipe for the bread if you would like it.



June 15
French Dip and Texas Coleslaw

June 16
Pork Tenderloin

June 17
Simple Hamburger Hotdish

June 18
Leftovers

June 19
Chicken Fried Steak

June 20
Mexican Chicken Strips

June 21
Chili Dog Tacos

June 22
Mexican Manicotti

June 23
Leftovers

June 24 to June 26
Davies Family Reunion

June 27
Tracy's Hamburger Soup

June 28
Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff

June 29
Monterey Ranch Chicken

June 30
Buffalo Style Grilled Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment