Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Day

Before I was married and a mom there were a few things I would day dream about being a wife and a mommy. One of them was getting family pictures taken. That is what we are going to do this evening. I am so excited! I went and bought us all matching shirts and we are going to have our dogs in the pictures with us. Well some of the pictures anyway. I was debating whether or not to catch our horses and have them with us, but decided that was too much work. So maybe next year for the horses!

We are getting them taken on our property where one day in the future ( I hope the near future) we are going to build our house. My mom and dad gave it to us when we got married. It's on the ranch I grew up on and I can see my dad's hay fields from it.

I will show you all the pictures when we get them back.


Here are a few of the blogs I link to.

A Mommy's Sweet Blog Design Friday Blog Hop


No comments:

Post a Comment