Friday, June 17, 2011

5 QF

 



Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following question to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear tomorrow morning (any preferences as to time?) and LINK UP! I would LOVE for you to link back to me, but that is NOT a requirement! I just wantcha to have FUN!! (And, 5QF is also a quick, easy post for when your muses have gone on sabbatical or if you're just plain old too busy to write something else!)




Questions for Friday, June 17th: (Special thanks to @gasfamily, @MarandaLamping, Sandy, Lorilynne, and a question from the Deck of Random Question cards [i.e. sending out an SOS for question suggestions!] for their question suggestions! Have a fun question? Head over to my community or shout it out on twitter to me, @5crookedhalos, using hashtag #5QF!)




1. What is your favorite summer time activity?
I absolutely love to garden. Flowers or Veggies I love it all. It is so exciting to me to see the little seeds poke their heads up out of the dirt. I also love to can then when it is time.


2. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
Oh yes! I used to love Tide. But now the laundry soap I get from an online store that makes only GREEN, ECO-FRIENDLY products.  It is 6 times concentrated so I only have to use a little bit and it is as gentle on our cloths as tap water.I love the smell. But the biggest thing I love is that it is chemical free so I am not putting harsh chemicals that irritate my families skin into our cloths!



3. What is your favorite dinner to make in the summer?
Anything on the BBQ grill. And corn on the cob.


4. Do you have any talents?
I can play the piano a little bit. But this is the best talent. I have a pretty flat head I think and I can balance a cup, can, or jar on my head and walk around.




5. If you could instantly be an expert in something, what would it be? Why?
It would have to be to let things go that bother me. I try to let them go but I usually take a few days to get it out of my system. So for the two days I am sitting around thinking about how this person or that hurt my feelings or said or did something so stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Great answer. I have to say I would love to be an expert at that too. I hate that I sit there and let little things people say or so get to me :)

    ReplyDelete