Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Zucchini Recipes

My zucchini plants are producing like crazy!! I have 2 yellow zucchini, 2 regular green zucchini and 2 eight ball zucchini. They grow round like a ball. I thought it would be fun to try them out. So that is 6 zucchini plants all together. That may have been too many but this spring when we were planting our garden I thought I had better plant 2 of each kind what if some of them don't grow! Oh well I love zucchini and so does Tracy. I cooked some last night for dinner and Bo actually ate it and LIKED it. AMAZING!!! I didn't even have to tell him it was a hot dog zucchini.


I looked for some recipes today with zucchini so we didn't get sick of the old stand by recipes. These two sound so yummy.


Zesty Zucchini Skillet I made this one. All of the Vegetables came out of my garden but the celery. We don't eat onions at my house so I put a little more zucchini and celery in. It is so delicious!!



Here is the other one I am going to make soon. I think the eight ball zucchini will be great for this recipe!

Ricotta Stuffed Zucchini

No comments:

Post a Comment