Friday, July 1, 2011

Menu July 1st to July 14th

On last times menu I made Simple Hamburger Hot Dish. This was soooo yummy. I thought it looked good when I found it but I didn't think it was going to be as good as it was.  I found the recipe at BettyCrocker.com and it was very simple to make. Here is the recipe for it.


On to the Menu


July 1st
Chicken Fried Steak


July 2nd
Spaghetti this is an old stand by at our house.


July 3rd
Chicken and Broccoli Skillet


July 4th Happy Birthday America!!
Buffalo Style Grilled Chicken


July 5th
Easy Beef Teriyaki


July 6th
Leftovers


July 7th
Mexican  Chicken Strips


July 8th
Tacos another old stand by at our house


July 9th
Monteray Ranch Chicken


July 10th
Easy Pleasing Meatloaf


July 11th
Mexican Manicotti


July 12th
Leftovers


July 13th
Cornbread Chicken Pot Pie

July 14th
Blond Enchiladas

I know I put a lot of Mexican dishes on here, but they are my FAVORITE!! I could eat Mexican food all day everyday and not get sick of it.


Linking up with Design it Chic

                                                           BoostMyBlogFriday

No comments:

Post a Comment