Friday, July 1, 2011

5 QF




Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And remember, most importantly, to HAVE FUN!!


Questions for Friday, June 24th: (Special thanks to Sandy, Sharayha, Pam,dosweatthesmallstuff, and @my4redheads for their question suggestions! I love to link people in #5QF, so if YOU would like to be linked, head on over to my community to offer up your best question suggetions, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter. [Remember to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF]).


1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
Heck NO!! I have NEVER had any desire to do this. I am a chicken, more so now that I am a Mommy!



2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
Hmmm..... I would rathere sit in my living room and watch a movie. I am not a big fan of going to see movies. Ya it is fun once I get there but I can think of a million things I would rather do than spend money to go see a movie. Only been to a drive in once though and it wasn't the greatest experience I had ever had. Four kids two adults trying to fit in the back of a Ford Ranger. Two of the kids and myself fell asleep. The bed of a Ford Ranger is not the most comfy place to sleep let me tell ya.


3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
No I actually like to grocery shop. It is like my day out, LOL. Every payday I go get groceries. I make out my menu and then have my grocery list ready and head for the store. The grocery store in my little town isn't the best place to shop but it will do. Some paydays I go to WALMART!!! These are the "fun" grocery shopping days. Our WalMart is an hour away in a bigger town and I get to eat lunch at somewhere yummy like Cafe Rio. I don't mind shopping with my little guy who is 2 1/2 either, but I only have one. One day he wanted to stay home with my mom so I went to Wal Mart by myself. I was so lonely! I had no one to talk to in the store.

4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
Pluck. I have waxed in the past, but I LOVE to pluck things out with tweezers. It is an adiction almost.




5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?

No I don't think so. I always wanted to live in my home town near my family and have kids. I have 1 boy not 6 like I used to want in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment