Thursday, February 3, 2011

They found it

The birds finally found our bird feeder we made! We made it and put it outside on Saturday. We waited and watched and for the first few days but no birds. Then it snowed on the feeder and I was afraid it would ruin it. I went out and brushed the snow from it and watched some more. Then this morning I noticed some movement out the window,  I looked and YEA! There were 3 little birdies fighting over the food. I told Bo and he came running over and we watched them for a while. He was so excited and he cried when they flew away. But they keep coming back every few minutes.
The date is wrong again on my camera.

If you look close you can see all 3 birds. 1 is flying between the railings and the 3rd on is on the post to the far right.

This is so fun to watch for the birds to come and then watch them eat the food!

2 comments:

  1. We love watching the birds at our feeder

    I am a new follower from the blog hop
    I blog at www.tammileetips.com
    I hope you will stop by and visit
    Tammilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boy is adorable!

    I just found your blog through one of the blog hops. Have a great weekend!

    Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

    ReplyDelete