Friday, February 18, 2011

Five Question Friday





Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And, most importantly, HAVE FUN!!


1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row?
2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
5. What is the best book you have ever read?
-----------------------------------------------
1-Yes I have. One of my favorite vacations is when we ride our horses into the high mountains and camp by a lake. We pack everything we need up on horses, so I wear the same outfit 2 days in a row so my horse doesn't have to pack more than she needs too. I have also worn the same outfit in normal situations too, like if I LOVE an outfit and no one I know really saw it the first day then I will wear it the next day so everyone can see it!


2-First of all I have to say that I am a SMALL town girl!!! I live in the town I grew up in and we do not have a stop light! And I love it. I am not a fan of big cities at all. But I would have to say I think Salt Lake City. Just becasue it is close (2hrs) to my home and my family. All my family lives in my town and I love living near my family. Plus I have never lived farther than 2 hours away from home.


3-Well so far we have just drove. I like to drive and see the country. When I was a kid we always drove because there were 7 of us total in the family. This May however we are going to take my 2 year old son and 14 year old stepdaughter to Mexico with us. So we will see what flying is like with kids. I think that Bo will be just fine as long as I have things to keep him occupied on the plane. He is a good little boy.


4-Well for Spring Cleaning I usually clean out my closets and get rid of cloths that don't fit us anymore and make room for the summer cloths. I like to get my carpets cleaned too.


5-Wow, this is a tough question for me. I have read so many good books it is hard to choose just one. I haven't read an adult book in 2 years either lol just kid books. Some of my favorite childrens books are the Waterhole, The Gruffalo, Andrew Henry's Meadow, and Dooley and the Snort Snoot. I guess the best book I have read lately is, Stepmonster, by Wednesday Martin. If you are a stepmom this is a great book!




No comments:

Post a Comment