Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post. Answer them.
Questions for Friday, December 10, 2010
1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?
3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?
4. Christmas song that you love?
5. How many trees do you put up?
1. We usually open our new pj's on Christmas Eve.
2. I like the carmels and fudge that friends bring around on the goody plate, but my favorite Christmas snack isn't a cookie or candy it's a cheese ball and crackers. My grandma Helen's is my favorite.
3. I honestly don't think I have ever gotten a present that I just hated. Might be weird but I can't think of one.
4. I love Mary did you know, sung by Kenny Rogers and I think Wynonna Judd. I love Let it be Christmas by Alan Jackson. Silent Night, I heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Santa Baby, and new this year thanks to Bo is Jingle Bells and Rudolf.
5. We only put up one tree but in the future that might change if Bo decides he needs one of his own.
Brown Butter Cornbread
3 days ago