Thursday, December 30, 2010

End of 2010

Wow where did 2010 go? This year has gone by fast for us. We have had a lot of changes in our family this year some good and some sad.
My dog Jasper died in January. He was my little companion for 7 years. I miss him and I still cry when I think about him. But the best way to get over a dog dying is to get a new one. We got another Yorkie puppy, Freddie in January. He’s not Jasper but he will do. Bo loves him.
Jasper loved to lay on this blue teddy bear
New baby Freddie Dogdog in Daddy's slipper
The biggest change for us was this summer when Tracy’s daughter Brooke decided to come and live with us and go to school in Duchesne. She is on the Drill Team they are 7 time State Champions!She does so well on the team. We have enjoyed watching her dance at her competitions. She was on the honor roll for the first quarter. We are very proud of her. She has adjusted to small town life well and she has some good friends.

Brooke is the second one back on the left with the dark hair.

Brooke is the one on the left. The cutest one of course!
Bo turned 2 this September and he keeps me busy running around after him. He is so smart he knows all his colors and shapes. He has started learning the ABC’s song and counting. He knows his name starts with a B. He loves animals and knows the names of a lot of different kinds of them. His favorites right now are wolves, elk, deer, and of course horses. I check out National Geographic movies for him on different animals he loves to watch them. His favorite is the Planet Earth movie where you get to see a lot of different animals all over the world.  He loves to read stories and he can tell them back to me when we are done. He is the light in our life and we are so thankful for him in our family! Being a Mom is an amazing job. I love it. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father trusted me with being Bo’s mom. I love to teach him things and see him learn.
Bo's 2 year old pics


In May we took a trip to Cancun with Jacquie and Paden. Grandma Margaret and Papa Dwayne watched the kids. We had a great time. Mexico was so pretty and fun. We loved the ocean.
I drew out for the Anthro Elk hunt this year. I was so excited to get a tag. I had only put in for this hunt since I was 14! I shot a nice 6 X 8 point bull. I had a lot of fun on this hunt and got to spend a lot of time with my family.



Can't wait to see what 2011 brings us. As long as we have our family and friends and our health we will be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment