Friday, May 6, 2011

5 Question Friday





Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear tomorrow morning and link up! Remember, most importantly, to HAVE FUN!




Questions for Friday, May 6th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Kate, Jolene, @trooppetrie, and@scrumpture for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Feel free to shout 'em out to me [@5crookedhalos] on twitter using hashtag #5QF, as well!) (Weird...for some reason this paragraph always gets all wonky when I copy and paste!)




1. Have you ever had roommates?




2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)




3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?




4. What is the messiest room in your house?




5. What is your ideal mothers day?


-----------------------------------------------
1-Oh yes I have had roommates! Some I loved to death, some not so much. But that is the fun and joy of college days.


2- The standard 3 names, first, middle and last. My sons middle name is just an initial and his first name is only 2 letters so his first and middle names only have 3 letters. Easy to learn for school I guess.


3- Nope I didn't watch the wedding I really didn't know when they were getting married. I know I'm not up on all the current events. I don't get to watch much tv with a 2 year old. Actually I guess I watch what tv my son wants to watch.


4- Usually my bedroom is the messiest room. But hey thats what we have doors for. To shut in the mess from the rest of the house.


5- Spending it with my son and husband. I'm excited to see what craft our church will have my son make for me. I LOVE being a mom!! I also like to spend the evening with my parents and my brothers and sisters and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment