Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Projects

My sister Jacquie started to paint ceramics and wanted me to paint them with her. I told her no for a while because I am not a crafty person but I gave in and started to paint with her. And I loved it!! This was 2 years ago right after I had Bo.


I love to paint holiday projects the most and Halloween is my favorite holiday to paint because I love the Halloween colors. Here is my latest finished project.
These are the before pictures when I was almost half way done. Notice Bo's toys in the pictures. It is very challenging painting with a 2 year old!!




The finished project!! I think it turned out so cute if I do say so myself :) ! And it was so fun to paint. I went to Jacquie's a couple of times and we painted. This has been a good way to spend time with my sisters!


Here are some pictures of my new project. It is a Thanksgiving set and I am hoping to get it done by Thanksgiving. But I don't know if that will happen or not, I guess we will see.

The kitty food dish is the work of Bo. Good thing you can always paint over it!

   Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday so I am very excited to paint this. But when I got it out of the box I thought what am I getting myself into!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that you had a blog. I love your new projects, you do a great job! The pilgrams are going to be so cute when they are all finished. Keep up the great work. You can check out my blog if you would like :)
    http://madilynbunnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The finished project is amazing of those pumpkins. I really love them. And doing things with your sisters always makes it fun.
    Let me know if you want an invite to my family blog, I decided to make it private.
    ~Edith

    ReplyDelete