Friday, September 17, 2010

Bo's Pictures

On Wednesday Mom and I took Bo to get his 2 year old pictures taken. We went to Kiddie Kandids in Provo. I was so glad they opened back up but they have changed some things like they don't print them off anymore in the store you have to wait 2 weeks before you get them. Oh well. I did get the CD so I can put them on here.

Bo did so good. He was starting to get fussy and not wanting to sit there, then Grandma told him if he was good she would buy him a toy. After that he was good and we got some good shots.

He looks so much like his Daddy in the pictures it's not fair! It would be nice if he looked like me too. I think he does but most people just see his dad in him. In fact, our Bishop saw Tracy at a football game and came up to him and said, " Aren't you Bo's dad?" Tracy said, "Yes I am!" I thought it was cute.

He is getting so big and tall. I think where did my baby go. But I am loving his different stages. I am so glad I get to stay home and be with him all day long. He is such a smart little boy too. He knows all his colors and he talks up a storm.



This is my favorite









No comments:

Post a Comment